SHIPPING & FREIGHT
- In-stock merchandise is generally shipped within 24-72 hours of order confirmation and could take up to 7-10 business days for product to arrive depending upon delivery location and method. We will only ship to US & Canada locations.
- Freight terms: Purchasing party in charge for own freight charges.
- Prices are stated in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- We are happy to offer price adjustments if your purchased items go on sale, or receive reduced pricing, within 48 hours of your order. To request a price adjustment, please email email@example.com
- All American Standard Online Store orders require credit card payment by Visa™, MasterCard™, American Express™, Diner’s Club™, Discover™, Enroute™, or JCB™.
- Cash, check, or C.O.D. requests will not be accepted.
- Applicable state and local taxes are added to the price of your order if required under your state tax rules for Internet commerce
- All swim items are non-refundable. All sale items are Final Sale. All other regular priced clothing is eligible for refund. It must be returned within 7 days of receiving your product. It must be in new, unused and saleable condition and have packing slip. You must have prior authorization from Kingdom and State before returning your item. There is no restocking fee. Return shipping to be paid by customer. Incorrectly shipped items must be claimed within 7 days of receiving your product in order to ensure proper credit.
- Items returned without authorization will be disposed of without credit being issued or freight being reimbursed.
LOSSES, DAMAGES & MISSING PARTS
- Damaged or missing parts must be claimed within 7 days of receiving your product in order to ensure proper credit. Report your claim for lost items within 15 days from the order date in order to ensure proper credit. Please email us via Contact Us section to report.
VIII. MOBILE APPLICATION PRIVACY
(1). INFORMATION THAT WE MAY COLLECT
- We collect your information in different areas of the Application. The exact information collected varies depending on how the Application is used by you. For example, as a registered user, you consent to the tracking and storage of any data transmitted through the Application, including, without limitation, name, email address, zip code and other location information, mobile number, search results, shopping lists or any other personal data, by the Company in the Company’s database and the Company’s use of your personal data for its internal and marketing purposes. Further, if you use the Application as an unregistered user, your mobile number may be stored in text file data logs, but will not be linked in any way to your product or service searches and will not be used by the Company to send text messages or for any other purpose. Note that any personal information (whether in connection with a registered or unregistered user), which was lawfully obtained by the Company from a third party having rights to distribute such personal data (through your prior consent, or otherwise), prior to and/or independent of any data submitted through the Application by you or a third party, may be used by the Company for any reason, including, without limitation, the sending of text messages.
- Mobile device identification information. When you connect to the Service on your internet-enabled mobile device, if your service provider uniquely identifies the device, Kingdom and State will receive this information. Kingdom and State may use your unique mobile device identification information to communicate product information and other information. Certain Kingdom and State services may require our collection from you of the phone number for your device. We may associate that phone number to the mobile device identification information and to other information we have collected from and about you; however we will not use that number for telemarketing.
- Mobile device physical location. Some mobile phone service providers are required to operate a system that will pinpoint the physical location of devices that use their service. Depending on the provider, Kingdom and State may automatically receive this information. In most cases users will consent to being located either as part of the application installation